Search
 Register New User
 Books, Videos, DVDs
 Current Lyme News
 Lyme/Rife Forum
 Suggestion Box
Sponsored Links
Connie's Blog
Watch Connie Strasheim, author of "The Lyme Disease Survival Guide," on her new video blog!
Forum Stats
3139 Members
24 Forums
4834 Topics
6216 Posts

Max Online: 251 @ 12/25/10 12:01 AM
Top Posters
LymeAngl
Angls4hope
BryanRosner
Rich_skiweasel7
Steve
Request Free Info

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3255 - 03/30/08 01:42 AM is there anybody to benefit from niacinamid to be psychiatric manifestation of neurolyme?
ahmet
Experienced Member

Loc: turkey
Dr Khlingard says that 3-6 grams day 3-4 divided dose niacinamid (b3 vit) shows amazing results on the lyme psychiatric symptoms and it appears that niacin tremendaus antibiotic effects all borrelia strains.
is there anybody to benefit from niacinamid to be psychiatric manifestation of neuroborrelliosis? regards. ahmet

10% Off Colostrum! (Sponsored Offer)

#3421 - 05/01/08 12:31 AM Re: is there anybody to benefit from niacinamid to be psychiatric manifestation of neurolyme? [Re: ahmet]
ahmet
Experienced Member

i want to reply myself to my topic. i used high dose niacinamid for my neuropsychiatric lyme and for short time, i didn t any benefit it. ahmet

#3445 - 05/08/08 02:20 PM Re: is there anybody to benefit from niacinamid to be psychiatric manifestation of neurolyme? [Re: ahmet]
James721
New Researcher

a famed Canadian Phychiatrist has stated that niacinamide is *great* for treating mental illness - probably of all kinds. He was able to get severely sick schizophrenic patients OUT of the mental wards where they were being KEPT - by using about 2 grams per day of niacamide. This man is a professor as well as a phychiatrist and he may teach at the university in Victoria, BC, Canada. Another professor who I feel sure is a good friend to this psychiatrist wrote a book on vitamin B3. I saw that book available today at the ABE.com book-selling store on-line. It may have cost about $6 plus about $4 for postage.

The name of this fine author and professor is Harold D. Foster (PhD) who has researced much illness, especially as that is connected with geographic factors. Dr. Harry Foster also has a FREE book "What Really Causes Schizophrenia" that you can download FREE in .PDF format.

His famous psychiatrist associate professor has been quoted as saying that if EVERYONE would take about 100 mg of niacinamide each day, then the mental hospital wards would soon be *empty*. However if a patient has been SO SICK that he or she has been locked-up on the "back ward" (kept away from all the rest) then it would be doubtful whether even 2 grams per day of niacinamide would be of much help or give a cure. James721

#3453 - 05/09/08 12:01 PM Re: is there anybody to benefit from niacinamid to be psychiatric manifestation of neurolyme? [Re: James721]
Rich_skiweasel7
Forum Veteran

I read that Bill Wilson, founder of AA, found that alcoholics who took niacin (vitamin B3) were able to come out of depression. He was recommending it to many and was taking it as well. It is good to try to get the "no-flush" kind.

Take care,
Rich (skiweasel7)

Edited by Rich_skiweasel7 (05/09/08 12:01 PM)

#3472 - 05/12/08 10:34 PM Re: is there anybody to benefit from niacinamid to be psychiatric manifestation of neurolyme? [Re: Rich_skiweasel7]
ahmet
Experienced Member

Rich and james thank you very much for contribute. ahmet
#4034 - 11/14/08 06:05 AM Re: is there anybody to benefit from niacinamid to be psychiatric manifestation of neurolyme? [Re: ahmet]
thane17
New Researcher

I have been using Niacin for saunas and it seems to help with increasing circulation and detoxing out the herx toxins. I think it should be made clear however that the form of Niacin that i have always seen recommended for psychiatric, detox and Lyme has always been Niacin, NOT Niacinamide. Because the active ingrediant in Niacin is what makes you flush and that is the desired effect. If there is no flushing then the active ingredient has been removed and its effects would be minimal. That same flushing(increase in microcirculation) you see on your skin is what is also happening inside your body and that increase in circulation mobilizes toxins and provides oxygen rich blood to larger areas of the body and brain. Of course the NO FLUSH form is also an essential nutrient, for our purposes the "FLUSH" form is what we need. They only created the NO Flush form because consumers demanded it, not knowing that the flush was so helpful. That is at least the way i've come to understand it.
Thane MN

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Willo 
Hop to:
Bryan's Blog

Latest Forum Topics
Latest News:

This doctor just released the first book about Lyme written by an M.D. Learn More.

Shout Box

Newest Members
MzSkim42, Lymesoldier, Kimberly, Jasmina, SLK
3139 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered and 31 anonymous users online.
Lyme Disease Book

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

Lyme Community Forums - Discussion, Support, Friends!

Copyright 2006 Lyme Community Forums. All rights reserved.

DISCLAIMER:  This group is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure disease.  The owners, moderators, members and contributors of this group are not doctors.  This group shall not substitute for advice from a licensed healthcare practitioner.

Links of Interest

Advertise with us       Visit our Storefront       History of Rife Technology       What is Chronic Lyme Disease?

Learn more about the Marshall Protocol      Chronic Lyme Controversy      James Schaller, M.D.

Sauna for Lyme Disease     Natural Antibiotics for Lyme Disease       Chronic Lyme Science      Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMF)

Lyme Disease in the UK (United Kingdom), Canada, Europe, and abroad     Immune Response Training

Ozone and Oxygen Treatments    Mercury Poisoning and Lyme Disease    Electromagnetic Field Sensitivity - Real or Imaginary?

Lyme Disease News    Lyme Disease Research    The Lyme Disease Solution by Ken Singleton, M.D.     The Lyme Autism Connection

The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy, by Nenah Sylver, Ph.D.      The New Lyme Disease Insights Blog

Don't miss our

works in progress page